Golden Gate Bus & Ferry schedules for July 3 & 4
For the Independence Day holiday and observed holiday, Golden Gate Transit & Ferry will operate the following services:
- Independence Day (observed), FRIDAY, JULY 3
- Golden Gate Transit Bus: REGULAR weekday service (Routes 25 & 37 will NOT operate)
- Golden Gate Larkspur & Sausalito Ferry: REDUCED weekday service
- Independence Day, SATURDAY, JULY 4
- Golden Gate Transit Bus: HOLIDAY service
- Golden Gate Larkspur & Sausalito Ferry: HOLIDAY service
For complete bus and ferry schedules and trip planning assistance, visit http://goldengate.org/news/transit/july4th.php or call 511 (say “Golden Gate Transit,” then “operator” to bypass recorded messages)/TDD 711. The Golden Gate Customer Service Center is open weekdays from 7am to 6pm. The CSC will be open on Friday, July 3.
SEE YOU AT THE MARIN COUNTY FAIR, JULY 1-5! Visit the Golden Gate booth at the Marin County Fair and pick up some fun and colorful giveaways. GGT will add some late-night trips after the fireworks from the Terra Linda and North San Pedro bus pads. For more info, visit our website or call 511. You’re a star on Golden Gate!