Larkspur Ferry riders wishing to eliminate the expense and hassle of parking—and the wear and tear on their vehicles—now have three ferry shuttles to choose from to get them to and from the ferry terminal: Route 25 from Ross Valley, Route 31 from central San Rafael, and Route 41 from northern San Rafael.
Shuttles operate inside the ferry terminal and serve weekday commute trips and some weekend ferry trips, too! The shuttle ride is free when transferring to/from a ferry trip.
All shuttles are equipped with free WiFi, which is easy to use (look for the “GGT-WIFI” network) and allows riders to check email, post their favorite transit photo on social media, or surf the Internet while they ride.
RIDE A SHUTTLE & GET FREE FERRY TICKETS! All passengers who ride a morning Larkspur Ferry Shuttle on Thursday, July 19, 2018, will receive FREE round trip Golden Gate Ferry tickets (a $24 value!) when they arrive at the Ferry Terminal. Tickets are valid on any Golden Gate Ferry trip.
Route 25 – To/From Fairfax Along Sir Francis Drake Blvd Corridor
- Serves 7 weekday AM ferry departures between 7:00 and 10:10 a.m.
- Serves 9 weekday PM ferry arrivals between 3:30 and 7:50 p.m.
Route 31 – To/From San Rafael Transit Center/SMART Station & Peacock Gap
- Serves 4 weekday departures, with 2 trips originating in Peacock Gap.
- Serves 5 weekday PM arrivals, with 2 trips extended to Peacock Gap.
- Serves 3 weekend/holiday departures and 3 weekend/holiday arrivals.
Route 41 – To/From Smith Ranch Park & Ride Lot in Northern San Rafael
- Serves 6 weekday AM departures between 7:00 and 9:20 a.m.
- Serves 6 weekday PM arrivals between 4:00 and 6:30 p.m.
For timetables and maps, visit www.goldengate.org or call 511 (say “Golden Gate Transit,” then “operator” to bypass recorded messages)/TDD 711. The Golden Gate Customer Service Center is open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.