There are 50-60 mph wind gusts on the Bridge.
- Sidewalks closed.
- Don’t try to bike today!
- Traffic moving slowly across the span.
- Workers will not be working on the span.
The following locations are closed or inaccessible:
- Manzanita park and ride, due to flooding.
- San Anselmo Hub, due to flooding.
- Sir Francis Drake Blvd. both eastbound and westbound, are closed near the Bon Air Shopping Center (La Cuesta and Eliseo are cross streets) due to flash flooding.
- Schedules are slightly delayed, but no trips have been canceled.
- Larkspur Ferry Terminal parking lot has flooding due to high tide and rain.
For trip planning assistance, visit www.goldengate.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 511 (say “Golden Gate Transit,” then “operator” to bypass recorded messages)/TDD 711. The Golden Gate Customer Service Center is open weekdays, 7AM to 6PM