All passengers who ride a Larkspur Ferry shuttle this Thursday morning, July 19, 2018, will receive FREE round trip Golden Gate Ferry tickets (a $24 value) when they arrive at the Ferry Terminal. Tickets are valid on any Golden Gate Ferry trip.
Riders now have three ferry shuttles to choose from to get them to and from the ferry terminal:
- Route 25
- Operates along Sir Francis Drake Blvd, serving communities of Fairfax, San Anselmo (including the Hub), Ross, Kentfield, and Greenbrae.
- Serves 7 weekday morning ferry departures between 7:00 and 10:10 a.m.
- Serves 9 weekday afternoon/evening ferry arrivals between 3:30 and 7:50 p.m.
- Route 31
- Provides daily service to/from the San Rafael Transit Center/SMART Station, with some weekday trips extended to Peacock Gap/Point San Pedro Road. Trips are timed with ferry and train arrival and departure times.
- Serves 4 weekday ferry departures, with 2 trips originating in Peacock Gap.
- Serves 5 weekday afternoon/evening ferry arrivals, with 2 trips extended to Peacock Gap.
- Serves 3 weekend ferry departures and 3 weekend ferry arrivals.
- Route 41
- Operates express service to/from the Smith Ranch Park & Ride lot in northern San Rafael.
- Serves 6 weekday morning ferry departures between 7:00 and 9:20 a.m.
- Serves 6 weekday afternoon/evening ferry arrivals between 4:00 and 6:30 p.m.
For timetables and maps, visit www.goldengate.org or call 511 (say “Golden Gate Transit,” then “operator” to bypass recorded messages)/TDD 711. The Golden Gate Customer Service Center is open weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We hope to see you on board a Larkspur Ferry shuttle this Thursday morning!