Due to a lack of vessel availability, Golden Gate Ferry will not offer direct ferry service for the San Francisco Giants day game at AT&T Park on Wednesday, September 12. Previously purchased Giants Ferry tickets for this game were refunded by Tickets.com late last week. Refunds may take 7-10 days to appear on credit and bank statements.
Fans still have transit options to get to the ballpark. These include (all links are listed below):
- Ride regular Golden Gate Ferry service from Larkspur or Sausalito to the San Francisco Ferry Building, and walk to the ballpark (walking time is 25-30 minutes along the waterfront) or transfer to Muni’s E Embarcadero, N Judah, or T Third lines.
- Ride a Golden Gate Transit bus to downtown San Francisco within walking distance of the ballpark. Routes 4 and 27 operate from Mill Valley and San Anselmo/San Rafael, respectively, and terminate at 4th & Folsom streets in SF. Routes 30, 70, and 101 operate from San Rafael/Marin City/Sausalito, Novato/San Rafael/Marin City, and Sonoma County/Novato/San Rafael, respectively, and terminate at SF’s new Salesforce Transit Center at Mission & Fremont streets.
If you choose to ride regular Larkspur Ferry service, note that parking is EXTREMELY limited at both the main terminal and overflow lots and there will be no additional overflow parking for this game. We strongly encourage fans to use alternate means of accessing the ferry terminal, such as Ferry shuttle Route 25; Marin Transit Route 29 or 228; bike; walk; park & ride; rideshare, such as Lyft or Uber; or taxi.
A Clipper card is the easiest way to pay your ferry, bus, shuttle, or Muni fare, and cardholders always get a discount when riding Golden Gate Ferry and Golden Gate Transit. Clipper cards are available at the Golden Gate Customer Service Center (San Rafael Transit Center, Platform D), Golden Gate Ferry ticket machines, Walgreens, Whole Foods stores, and other retail locations.
- Larkspur Ferry: http://goldengateferry.org/
- Sausalito Ferry: http://goldengateferry.org/
- GGT bus routes & Ferry shuttles: http://goldengatetransit.org/
- Muni: https://sfmta.com/muni
- Marin Transit: https://marintransit.org
- Travel & transit alternatives to driving/parking at Larkspur Terminal: http://goldengateferry.org/
- Clipper card: https://clippercard.com
Our knowledgeable customer service staff is available to help plan your trip to this ballgame. Call 511 (say “Golden Gate Transit,” then “operator” to bypass recorded messages)/TDD 711. Assistance is available weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.